Chia sẻ kinh nghiệm chống buồn ngủ khi đi xe đường xa

Thảo luận trong 'Xe đạp - Xe máy - Ô Tô' bắt đầu bởi NMTT90, 3/8/18.

1. NMTT90

NMTT90 Administrator Thành viên BQT

Tham gia ngày:
    27/2/17
    Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    1. Người đi cùng

Ngoài việc thiếu ngủ từ trước, nguyên cớ dẫn đến những cơn buồn ngủ khi tài xế trên trục đường dài là bởi vì tài xế cảm thấy... Chán. Cảnh vật 2 bên đường nhàm chán lặp đi lặp lại, sự lặng tĩnh của khoang xe với tiếng ngủ đều đặn nếu có người ngồi sau, máy lạnh thổi nhẹ nhẹ... làm cho người lái dễ rơi vào hiện trạng buồn ngủ.

[​IMG]

Bởi đó, 1 người đồng hành để nói chuyện, hoạt náo là vô cùng cần thiết trên những con đường đêm. Tuy nhiên, đây cũng ko phải là phương án tối ưu. Thường thì sau lúc nói chuyện và thức cùng ta vài tiếng thì các người đi cùng này thường ngủ gục mất.

Có thể bạn quan tâm: Học lái xe số tự động Hà Nội

2. Hạ kính

Không khí nhỏ bé và tẻ nhạt trong xe tạo nên tình trạng tĩnh, khiến các tài xế dễ rơi vào hiện trạng buồn ngủ. Do vậy, việc hạ kính xuống để gió tự nhiên thổi vào cũng là 1 cách hay để lấy lại sự tình táo cho người lái. Gió ngoài trời mang hương thơm, hơi lạnh và hơi nước thổi vào mặt sẽ tạo cảm giác tỉnh táo, phấn chấn cho người cầm lái.

Bạn đang tìm nơi học lái xe ô tô ở đâu tốt Hà Nội?

[​IMG]

3. Thức uống tỉnh táo

Đây là cách thức tương đối hiệu quả và được áp dụng phổ biến nhất hiện nay. Bằng chứng là đa số các tài xế đều sẵn sàng cho bò húc, cafe hoặc trà đặc để đem theo trong những chuyến đi xa.

[​IMG]

Những chất kích thích có trong cafe, nước tăng lực, trà sẽ giúp tài xế cảm thấy dễ chịu và tỉnh táo hơn cho 1 chuyến đi dài. Nếu như những thức uống này được ướp lạnh hoặc còn đá thì hiệu quả sẽ còn tốt hơn thông thường.

Bài viết từ: HỌC LÁI XE Ô TÔ HÀ NỘI

2. diaoc1seotop

diaoc1seotop New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    18/6/20
    Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Không khí nhỏ bé và tẻ nhạt trong xe tạo nên tình trạng tĩnh, khiến các tài xế dễ rơi vào hiện trạng buồn ngủ.

3. xemayz

xemayz New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    25/9/20
    Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ kinh nghiệm.

4. ShermanRaB

ShermanRaB New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    14/3/22
    Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Sin is a sin, but she pressed my face deeper into the neckline. The dress, it should be noted, on very comfortable clothes. If, of course, just lift the hem, then nothing. But getting to the titecs is already a problem. A bathrobe is incomparably more convenient in this respect. He opened it and here it is, as in a window. This time the dress was more or less handy. Buttons almost to the waist. After several manipulations, the boobs jumped out of the cutout, appeared in all their glory.
    I got her consent to go to the disco with me and we went with her to the store. As usual in such cases, you need to drink alcohol before dancing for greater freedom of movement. We took champagne and went to the park. I asked a lot of questions, Galya told a lot, and I poured her one glass after another.
    We froze for a moment, each listening to our own feelings ...
    The street where the Woods lived was quiet and green. They lived in a small two-story house with a three-car garage. Outside, it was bright and cozy. Near the garage was a white Toyota Prius. A university employee gave me a SIM card and a business card with phone numbers that I would need during my studies and asked me to put it in my phone as soon as possible. I thanked him for his help and got out of the car. Taking two large bags with things and a backpack from the trunk, I headed to the entrance, trembling with excitement.
    I had so much lubrication that I thought that he had finished in me, my vagina was squelching, and I wanted to scream with pleasure. But since there was a member in the mouth and he also intensively fucked me in the mouth, or rather, he took my head in his hands and put it on the penis, only lowing was obtained. And on the next shelf, my husband, drunk on me, was sleeping. A minute later I cum profusely and collapsed on the shelf.
    At the end of the evening, while removing cups of tea, Natasha stumbled upon a previously used condom. She took it, and holding it up in front of her nose, began to examine with interest the contents accumulated in the tip.
    lonerangercollections.com/zimbabwe/30-01-2022 His heart was beating faster, he turned her face to him with his palm and greedily dug into her lips. So greedy that it seemed that this kiss would last longer than any sex in adult films. Her body was covered with goosebumps that were pleasant to the point of pain, her heart was pounding furiously, and her lower abdomen ached pleasantly. Fear vanished, she madly wanted him.
    - Are You Normal? What are you doing? I jumped up, noticing for a moment that Anton was lying very close to me.
    - How did you get there? she asked.
    What a long tongue you have, she wondered.
    In words, she was very intemperate. Often, during sex (especially during ass fucking), she gave out whole monologues like:
    What I saw was by no means a youthful thin pipe: it was a powerful, beautiful trunk of 16 centimeters in length, not too thick and not too thin - an almost perfect male penis. I ran my tongue from his testicles up to the head and lightly licked it. Then she completely immersed her head in her mouth and began to swallow his penis deeper and deeper into herself. I knew how to do blowjob very well and the boy appreciated my efforts, rewarding me with a perky giggle.

Chia sẻ trang này