Gầu tải

Thảo luận trong 'Chợ Linh Tinh' bắt đầu bởi langhop102, 27/3/22.

1. langhop102

langhop102 Member

Tham gia ngày:
    17/3/21
    Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    6. Các loại gầu tải đứng, gầu tải nghiêng
    a, Gầu tải đứng

Hình ảnh mô hình gầu tải đứng

b, Gầu tải nghiêng

Hình ảnh mô hình gầu tải nghiêng

7. Các loại sản phẩm khác

2. Shermanbrurn

Shermanbrurn New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    24/3/22
    Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    My pussy gets really wet watching JJ
    Its Amy Brooke
    Stepson has a magnificent hairy arse.
    gorgeous song and booty
    i want to taste your pussy juice
    lonerangercollections.com/haiti/03-02-2022-1 Oh thank you honey. I'm so glad to hear that. You can't even imagine how you won us over these two days. Jess watched me carefully as the car stopped at a red light. Alex's smile disappeared from her face. You might think I'm crazy, but... Can I kiss you?
    I only remember that at the end, they fucked me as a foursome. Two in the vagina, one in the ass, one in the mouth. But here I have not received physical pleasure, rather the opposite. Here I got moral pleasure, from the knowledge that four men have me at once.
    On Friday, we signed the act of acceptance of our line and in the evening we went back by train. Our neighbor in the compartment was a woman. Her husband accompanied her. We realized that she was going to the suburbs to his parents. Finally the departure was announced, the husband left and the train started moving. Vadim and I invited our fellow traveler to join our feast during dinner, treated the lady with cognac and began to make her think about sexual contact with us. She easily agreed.
    At that moment, I felt how he loosened his grip and, freeing himself with a strong jerk from his hand, that there was strength ran into the light into the real world. Reaching the mirror, I jumped into it and fell to the floor in the real world, in the corridor with mirrors and the sofa in the fun room. For a moment the boy still stood on the other side of the mirror with an inquiring look and scarlet blood flowed from his cheek, but then disappeared into the dark emptiness of the mirror. Before losing consciousness, I managed to look just above the mirror ... but the sign was no longer there.
    Yes, yes, son, continue quietly said my mother.
    Vera held out her hand to me, I came up, she took my hand and pulled me to her, breathing deeply, began to kiss me often and passionately on the lips until it turned into a hickey, then she pulled my head closer.
    “But I can’t today, she said in a mocking tone ...

Chia sẻ trang này